Terms and Condition
Terms and Conditions
Thank you for visiting "Assignment Writing" and choosing us to meet your educational needs. However, it is strongly recommended that you read this article carefully and accept our terms before using our academic services. If you do not agree to our specific conditions, please do not provide us with an order.
By ordering any transfer, the documents on this website indicate that you agree to all the terms and conditions discussed on this page.
- "Website” means "theassignmentwriting.com"
- "You", "Your" or "Customer" looks like you or anyone else
- "Writer" is someone who agrees to complete their homework.
- "We", "our" or "company" means Assassinationwriting.com registered under the law.
- "Order" refers to an electronic request to pay for a specific product or service.
- "Quality Assurance Team" refers to the department that provides high-quality results under the company's organizational structure.
2. Use of our Services
- Our company employs professional and experienced academic writers, editors, researchers and proofreaders to provide excellent paper writing services..
- The agreement between the customer and us will take effect immediately upon receipt of payment and delivery of the completed order.
- Once your payment is accepted, our service will take care of producing clients with standard quality according to the instructions.
- Clients can file the grievances within seven days to us if we fail to fulfill the client's expectations.
- Clients are advised to view our refund policy prior to requesting for the reimbursement.
- The completed order will be addressed to the email address without any extra costs.
- The company guarantees to assist its clients 24/7 with their experienced customer service representatives.
- We agree to assign qualified and skilled writers to create authentic and genuine documents.
- Any unauthorized use of the delivered product or content of the website can subject our clients to criminal or civil penalties.
3. Delivery Policy
TThe assignment writer is responsible for delivering requested documents to clients on time. If we do not send the project on time, the client can request a full refund. We generate file according to the required specifications and standards. We guarantee to provide customers with content of standard quality.
4. No Plagiarism
By agreeing to our conditions, you confirm that we reserve the right to cancel any arrangement, agreement, or contract, with any individual who attempts to supply plagiarized products as original.
- You also agree not to share any product presented by us to the third party.
- You will not share our delivered document any way for payment or other activities.
- We reserve the right to decline to carry out your work and services if we find that the client has used the given product in the form of plagiarism.
- All the documents we offer in the form of written materials should be used for research or reference purposes only.
5. Data Protection and Security
Please view our policies section to get more knowledge about the security of personal information.
By placing an order, you acknowledge that you completely agree with the above-stated points, as well as with the following points:
- All information used from the provided paper must be properly cited.
- All products we deliver should be used only as examples for reference or research. You must use for the purposes of learning the techniques for writing a paper in a right format and the correct citation style (MLA, APA, Chicago, Turabian, Harvard, etc.).
- No copies of the product will be distributed, and you agree to destroy the product immediately after your reference or research use.
- You agree to receive the latest information regarding offers or contests of the company. You can unsubscribe these updates as when required.
7. Amendments in Term of Service
- The company possesses the authorization to change or modify these Terms and Conditions unilaterally.
- We advise that our clients keep any eye on any modifications made to terms mentioned above on a daily basis.
- It's our duty to reflect the modifications immediately on the web pages.